- Lessons are 25 minutes long. For older children or adults, a 50 minute lesson can be arranged by booking two adjacent lessons slots- if the teacher agrees that it’s appropriate.
- Lessons are taught in Zoom (www.zoom.us) and recorded so that you can re-watch them whenever you like, as often as you’d like. You can download the free app or desktop client and set up your free account here.
- Our qualified, experienced teacher will provide optional fun activities and games as homework tasks. These tasks are designed to encourage a love of English and to consolidate the language taught in class.
- You will have direct contact with your teacher, allowing you to quickly build a strong bond. The teacher will provide frequent encouragement and authentic language practise through direct communication. We believe that using English in context is essential in helping students build confidence and fluency, so we encourage you to contact your teacher often.
- Unlike other online language schools, we limit the number of students we work with, to allow us to maintain our bespoke and personalised service. Our students are what make our job so exciting, so they are at the centre of everything we do.
You can easily book a free trial to try our high-quality classes with an experienced teacher. Book now, in just 3 easy steps!
Complete our secure online booking enquiry form.
Your teacher will contact you by email to arrange a suitable day and time for a free trial class. They will send details of how to join your trial class in Zoom.
After the trial, the process is just as simple!
Download the Zoom app and join your free 1-1 class to meet your teacher
After your free class, your teacher will email you directly with feedback from class
Your teacher will tell you what suitable classes are available. When you’re ready to book, simply reply to the teacher
Your teacher will send you information on how you can pay for your classes. Our payment options will vary depending on where you live, but include an easy online shop for pre-paid lesson bundles, Paypal subscriptions, WeChat Pay, or monthly invoices with a secure link to pay by international bank card (Visa, Mastercard etc).
Your teacher will confirm your payment and booking and we’ll see you in class!